Portland and Cannon Beach

Portland and Cannon Beach
We went to Portland and Cannon Beach and had a great time. We adore Oregon, it is such an excellent state and the nourishment is astonishing as well, particularly the berries. They are the BEST
Salt & Straw is my favorite ice cream so I was super excited. watched them make ice cream.  Salt & Straw created special Oregon berry flavors for the month and we got to sample them all! even tasted ice cream fresh out of the machine. It was so fun and SO good

That night, we went to the Gala Dinner with Plate and Pitch Fork. We feasted in the open air on the homestead and the setting was so beautiful! We lucked out with wonderful climate and the sustenance was fabulous. Obviously, heaps of berries were included


The following day, we went to the Oregon Berry Festival. There were berries all over and not simply new berries. There were berry jams, pies, vinegars, confections, sauces, dessert, and even berry s'mores

loved visiting with all of the vendors and sampling all of the delicious berry treats! We had a berrylicious time

While we were in Portland, we ensured we investigates some great eats. We went to ¿Por Que No? taqueria for lunch and this is pass on my most loved Mexican place EVER! I requested the veggie Bryan's Bowl, which is a bowl with beans, rice, crisp veggies, salsas, guacamole, queso fresco, crema, cilantro and either chips or three housemade tortillas as an afterthought. I got the chips. It was one LOADED bowl thus great. Everything was very crisp and excessively delightful

We went to breakfast at Bijou Cafe in downtown Portland. traditional bacon, eggs, and potatoes breakfast with a homemade biscuit. I enjoyed the cinnamon brioche French toast with Oregon berries. We left with happy, full bellies

Hot Lips Pizza made a unique berry pizza for the berry celebration, which was awesome.also got the chance to test a portion of their different pies. I cherished the pesto squash pizza. Goodness, and they make treats as well, the entire wheat hazelnut chocolate chip treat was scrumptious


I love visiting new ice cream shops when we are on vacation. We went to Ruby Jewel and I was in ice cream heaven. I sampled a ton of flavors and loved every single one. I had a hard time deciding what to put in my freshly made waffle cone. In the end, I went with Cookies & Cream and Peanut Butter Krispy Crunch. I normally don’t order Cookies & Cream because it is kind of boring, but Ruby Jewel’s Cookies & Cream is the BEST I have ever tasted

تعليقات